POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Latest Gerbera Image : Latest Gerbera Image Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Latest Gerbera Image
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Apr 2002 15:52:33
Message: <3C93B072.16DA0C3E@gmx.de>
So, this is the latest Version of my Gerbera.

This scene uses Radiosity, Photons (saved from beta16 and loaded
to work with with RC#1) and focal-blur.
Traces in 20 minutes and parses about 40 secs on a
1.4 GHZ Athlon with 512 MB RAM, Win98

I need comments and suggestions on what more there
is to add, what to change with the textures, what to
try, enhance... I'm thinking about adding a butterfly,
but need a good, not-so-often-seen image-map for that, which
traces nice with Radiosity and photons...
What kind of objects could I possibly clutter on the floor?

Ah, well. Only a few days left till deadline, so... Comment, please!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message